IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY
DIAL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.
I have a question about my bill.
For all inquiries regarding billing and payments, please call (717) 464-0724.
How do I sign up for a subscription membership?
Full subscriptions detail can be found here and within the accompanying subscription letter. Thank you for your interest in subscribing.
How do I volunteer?
We are always looking for volunteers at Wakefield! Check out our Volunteer page. We will receive notice of your interest almost immediately after submitting the form, and will be in touch within a couple of days to follow up. Thank you for your interest!
Can I volunteer without any certifications or medical training?
Yes! We have clinical membership and administrative members. Clinical members require certain certifications, but administrative members require only a desire to help the association grow and improve their community!
What certifications are required for clinical membership?
- Background and Child Abuse Registry checks (Wakefield provides)
- Healthcare Provider CPR (Wakefield provides)
- Annual Blood borne pathogens training
- Annual Haz Mat training Awareness level
- National Incident Management System 100 and 700 (Done online for free.)
and one of the following:
- PA State Emergency Medical Responder
- PA State Emergency Medical Technician
- PA State Paramedic
- PA State Prehospital Registered Nurse
- PA State Physician Extender
A driver must have the above and the following:
- Valid PA Drivers License
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Certification (EVOC)
- EMS Vehicle Operator Designation to State Certification